Interesting tweet from Sam Brown

https://x.com/playboisammy/status/1780790933979640212?s=46&t=fd1PNBaHygA0tZOYbaaCqA

Does this mean Fritz was forcing the kids to transfer? That’s what I seemed to interpret but I don’t see the logic to why.

1 Like

Fritz is fixing/changing the culture that Dana established

https://twitter.com/AriA1exander/status/1728918167697924209

6 Likes

Its normal for players to leave when there is a regime change and if the coach doesn’t feel like certain guys fit his program he can ask them to leave.

5 Likes

It means the roster is getting reshaped to fit what he plans to do with the team. If you’re not running 4-5 wideouts, you don’t need as many WRs.

There may be other things going on, but that’s the fundamental shift that will happen.

6 Likes

I think it’s coach Barbay. He give’s off Nesbitt vibes.
Flamed out at Miss. State, then found his way here.
Not good !

5 Likes

Confirms Brown thought he already knew the depth chart. New Coaches said “not so fast”

Not a depth chart thing. The dude is off the whole team.

1 Like

I don’t read it that way.

I read Brown to say that there are changes that have been made, that the WR group was one of the better groups, and that he doesn’t agree with the changes or that they were necessary. No more–no less.

13 Likes

Because… the depth chart

Possibly but not for certain. Could literally be a scheme fit issue or character problem. Who knows?

That tweet indicates he’s dissatisfied with the WR room hierarchy. Instead of quitting, show up and prove you own it.

7 Likes

You don’t know that guys circumstances man

If he feels transferring is the best option for his life and family, then he’s going to do what he thinks is best

6 Likes

That tweet aint about scheme

1 Like

I wholeheartedly agree with that

1 Like

It’s all a means to an end.

2 Likes

This is the way I see it. Having an issue with the depth chart is a symptom of something else.

1. He either didn’t get the spot he wanted on the depth chart because he didn’t want to work for it(character issue).
  2. Or he didn’t get the spot because he struggled to get the terminology down quick enough and decided to transfer(scheme issue).

Either way, the underlying issue isn’t the “depth chart”. If he goes to another school and struggles with the same thing, then the actual problem is due to the previously mentioned not the depth chart. A depth chart is inherently neutral. His placement has to be affected by other factors.

1 Like

Yikes lol

He’s obviously never seen any hgtv home remodeling show. The best room is where the money is.

I can’t speak “Brown” or interpret. In my book the message could be: “work your tail off and earn a spot or TGFO!”. Maybe Brown didn’t like it so he can GTFO too.