Iowa State

Lets beat up on Duke tonight and show them why UH won the conference!!!

2 Likes

2nd. the coogs lost to iowa state twice, not a good idea to pour dirt of them.

although i fully expect(and would be shocked if they didn’t) the coogs to make the final four, duke and likely marquette are far, far inferior; still a bad idea to do that.

They had a bad game. That happens in Madness. Hopefully, the Coogs bad game was vs. Iowa State.

I have a few friends from Iowa, some are UI fans some are ISU fans. The Hawkeye fans are like Texas, Tech and A&M fans on steroids, probably why the Cyclone fans are more like us (on steroids). College sports is all that state has and they are very passionate about their teams.

1 Like

How many times do you think inferiority complex has been said on this forum…? :thinking:

What’s the O/U…?

Come on man, they have great corn shucking competition. Actually, I have been to Iowa dozens of times on business and have found most Iowans I’ve met to be down to earth folks and very gracious.

You just doubled it. :laughing:

Coogs don’t have an inferiority complex, but many of us do have a chip on our shoulder. They’re not the same.

3 Likes

A bad day🤣

With good reason. I got a massive boulder on mine, it gets knocked off someone going to get crushed, by it.

Seriously, that tells you more about our lack of support than their overwhelming support considering the disparity in historical success.

Yeah, as a Coog fan, I’d be humble in calling out a school’s fanbase with very little success in the two major sports when they dwarf us in support.

2 Likes

Someone doesn’t know about the C-Squared Alliance. Super cringe…

We’re in the big 12 and was rooting for Iowa State. I’ll take them over Kansas any day.

4 Likes

I realized one of ISU’s players whole family is from houston but he ended up out there

Sometimes it’s better to leave home and the group around you.

“Do not be misled; Bad company corrupts good character.” 1 Corr; 15:23

3 Likes

Dare you to sound dumber. Sheesh.

1 Like

With that attitude you should feel remorse once you are no longer wet behind the ears,

OP…

from Imgflip Meme Generator
[quote=“Coog2088, post:1, topic:55419, full:true”]
I guess all those fans didn’t help them win the ball game huh.

lol sorry given your Nene meme response I had to do it lol

Or he left because he wanted to experience something different with ISU better suiting his wants and needs. The running away from “bad company” is an overplayed narrative so much so that it doesn’t really reflect reality.