Iowa State

I guess all those fans didn’t help them win the ball game huh.

Honesty disappointed how many cougar faithful have such an inferiority complex when discussing that middle of the road school.

ISU fans have been really classy. Lame post.

63 Likes

I haven’t seen any inferiority complexes, but I’ve seen some unjustified nastiness. Their fans that have come here have been pretty respectful so not sure why some feel like they have to be nasty to them.

10 Likes

Iowa State and UH is the greatest romance of the 21st century

19 Likes

Bad take. They’ve been great all year to us.

25 Likes

Weak post.

16 Likes

1 Like

7 Likes

I’m def Team ISU when they ain’t playing UH. Sucks to see them heading home, that was a fun team to watch

25 Likes

We were there BB Superbowl

2 Likes

Overrated. Enough said. Goodnight.

1 Like

Bad karma to call any team that beats you by 30 overrated.

11 Likes

ISU was unbeatable at home. And unbeatable in KC. Their last hurdle is winning more without fan edge.

But I like them. Sitting in KC surrounded by them was pretty awful but 9 out of 10 were nice folks who didn’t gloat or get condescending. That’s a higher percentage than our fan base. Don’t even get me started with whatever knucklehead was yelling at TCU’s injury in our game in KC only to find out the kid’s mom was one section over and yelled back “why are you saying my son is a faker?” Only for our fan to double down. Yikes.

9 Likes

Yea that is awful. They aren’t that bad and the home court advantage every year in the big 12 tourney frustrates me.

Honestly I just don’t like how much they brag when they have only been to 1 final four in school history.

And zero 10 win football seasons in 100 years…

If that were UH’s history I would be a bit more humble.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Did anyone watch the game. Iowa State should have won that game. They missed a number of layups that had they made them would have changed the outcome.

As it is they are out, but Iowa State was a very well coached and admirable opponent. I suspect given the style of play we will be rivals for a long time.

4 Likes

Illinois should have won going away but couldn’t make free throws, isu was lucky to still be in it at the end. They looked awful, not like the team that we played.

1 Like

Love to see another well cultured gentleman on coogfans where the average age is 83.

1 Like

I found the Iowa State fans to be knowledgeable and friendly. They know their basketball. They were a lot less arrogant than the Kansas fans.
Rivalries can’t be created, they develop from mutual respect or dislike of another teams fan base. I see Iowa State as a potential rival going forward based on respect.
Sorry they lost last night.

4 Likes

And those like you who appear to be 12!

1 Like