Is all forgiven if we are 7-1 going into USF?

Regardless who is at QB

Maybe not forgiven, but mostly forgotten at that point.

1 Like

Nope, unless recruiting improves heavily as well.

2 Likes

maybe if we are 7-1 coming out of SMU

16 Likes

Yes. For me. Means we beat Tulane on the road. Would be a very good win, IMO. And we didn’t drop any we shouldn’t have. Including Tulsa on the road.

3 Likes

We win out if we come out of the SMU game with a W. Would put Dana at 11-1. And in the conference championship game.

Depends how we are winning, but most will be happy being 6-1 with only 2 hard games left on the schedule. I know for sure if we are 4-3 or worse, that will be very bad. 5-2 and we are on track for an 8-4 season, the minimum most wanted from Dana.

4-3 would be bad. Means we lost to Tulane. And probably dropped the Tulsa game. Means we can’t beat anyone with a pulse.

Our 4 wins would be Grambling, Rice, Navy, and ECU. Yuck

My opinion, this forum doesn’t forgive easily :neutral_face:

10 Likes

Come on, Giena. Have some faith in us. 6-1. No one should be complaining. I’ll still hate the Tech loss, but will love how we bounced back.

2 Likes

Just being honest. Some will still complain :wink:

7 Likes
3 Likes

Can you give us your Top 5. :grin::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :wink:

1 Like

Haha! No comment :blush:

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::smiley:.

I’ll complain even if we are 6-1 if we aren’t able to score in the second half of games. You know, we might have been able to win Saturday if during the second half all we did was take 3 knees to run out the clock and then punt the ball away every possession we had…

3 Likes

There’s no way you can watch that game Saturday and make the possible outcome of this team 6-1… there’s serious underlying issues with the quarter back ability, and even more concerning, his confidence level.

5 Likes

Let’s just get to 1-1 and I’ll be happy again.

3 Likes

Yes, absolutely. And we should all show up and show out for that game if that’s the case.

Giena is too smart to fall for that trick.

3 Likes