Is it time to sit a starter?

brady and fabians were on the ref…zannas fouls were on him…3 of them for sure were hard contact

Yes, but if you’re gonna offer up your OWN viewpoint, you need have your facts straight. If you don’t, you gotta own it when people call you out. It’s all good. Just be better for next time.

And by the way, Galen was not the problem. ‘Stats’ don’t always tell the whole story. They rarely ever do. Plain and simple, the foul trouble and foul shooting caught up to us and Cincy turned up their defensive intensity, as all good teams (especially them) do.

We’re not there yet, folks. We’re much improved, getting better, but still not quite there. It’s alright…we’re moving in the right direction and these are the lessons you learn along the way.

Our focus needs to be on getting to the tournament, taking that next step for our program and keeping it right there. Trying to re-invent the wheel and changing things up with the lineup all of a sudden is not the answer. We lost to a better team on the road – even if it was unfortunate, considering our start.

But again, these are the lessons programs like ours learn. We learned from the loss at Wichita; we’ll learn from this, too. We move on. I wrote following the Shockers win that 23-7 plus ONE win in the conference tourney gets us in the Dance. And last night was one of my projected losses. Let’s move on.

Great perspective. I maintain there’s not a team in the country that would be favored to beat Cincy at their place.

Speaking of perspective, Cincy beat SMU by 20 back when SMU was 100% healthy and considered a lock for the Tourney

Where did I ever say that scoring makes Rob a leader? He has not been able to step up much this season is a fact. His scoring has been bad the last few games and he has not been a take charge senior. That said, I have said I appreciate him playing defense along with his assists and rebounds…none of which make one a leader either.
Galen does not score but he has proven to be a leader. You can see that the team appreciates his leadership and ball handling skills. And Galen never pouts nor argues with the refs. He keeps his cool at all times.
I continue to think as White continues to grow as a player that he will be a leader for us.
And one last thing, I don’t care if Robinson starts or comes off the bench…just think he is better starting and then being replaced when we need more scoring power.
So far I believe coach leans that way too…

Over reaction to a obvious problem, we get much better next year with the addition of Jarreau, Hinton, Davis and Gresham. Let’s finish strong coogs…

1 Like

I gotta say that Galen has the worst shot for a pg that I’ve ever seen in my life! Lol

Brooks saved us tonight. What a game.
It will be interesting to see how playing time is distributed moving forward.

Especially if Gray is cold, we need Brooks and C. Davis to be on.

In answer to the topic question…No !

1 Like