IS IT TOO EARLY

I would be happy with Harris if someone could help him learn to shoot free throws at a 50 to 60% clip instead of 20-25%

2 Likes

Armoni was our leading scorer against Kentucky.

Fabian will have his first full offseason with Coach Bishop, Armoni can work on his handle, Nate will get better, Alley can work on his shot, Gresham get stronger and we add Gorham, Mills, Roberts and Sasser. Maybe we get a grad transfer like Utomi. This team can be good. Probably not 32-3 good, but very good nonetheless (obviously assuming CKS comes back).

1 Like

I do think Nate struggled after breaking his nose. He didn’t seem the same. Makes me wonder if it was hard for him to breathe or if he was afraid of it getting hit again.

3 Likes

After he has surgery to get it fixed he should be fine.

2 Likes

Psychologically it affected him I think. He was getting better but then someone in the AAC tourney bumped it and he turtled again. Hope he gets everything squared away in the off season.

1 Like

It actually improved as the season progressed !!!

Nate was doing just fine until the last game with Cincinnati. He struggled to get in rhythm as a FREHSMAN playing his first postseason action.

1 Like

This.

Do not understand your last sentence.

He ain’t giving those 2 scollies to guys sitting out. Not sure who you mean.

Since I thought we lacked (Brooks & Davis only consistent threats from 3 all year long) one more shooter/scorer in dis Sweet 16 squad, I’ll name the ones I think will be able to shoot the 3 at a decent rate next season.

Brooks
Mills
Sasser
Gorham

I think one of this 3 has potential to break out from 3 point line
—> Hinton, Jarreau or yes, Alley
 I still have hope on him as a 3 and d guy. I think Alley’s problem is not touch but mechanical.

1 Like

Our last 2 will like be like this year, a transfer and maybe an early enrollee

I don’t think our last 2 schollies will be used on 2019 players
a lot of great 2019 players have come open from coaching changes we haven’t offered any
 we haven’t offered any in months

Nate jump shot was horrible to start the season, he had 1 bad Cincinnati game but beyond that I don’t think he regressed
(he did struggle with the mask) but was back to normal when he took it off

I don’t think he regressed I just think his role changed when dejon established himself