Is our Spring game going to be on espn+?

Is our Spring game on espn+?

2 Likes

Chris, yes sir

2 Likes

Fantastic. What date again? Thank you NAU. Love Flagstaff and especially Williams. I spent a ton of time in the four corners area. Got to learn about the Navajo Nation, Tuba City, Kayenta. Yes I did have a few Navajo burgers. Navajo historically at odds with the Hopi. Apache Nation. Many more. Left a bit of my heart in your region.

Saturday the 13th. 10am.

I moved here for business in 1988 and chose to stay here. So much to see and do. My family very blessed.

1 Like

Thank you. Where are you located in Northern AZ?

Live in Flagstaff. Have worked in Flagstaff, Sedona and Winslow over the years. Drive on 89A Flagstaff to Sedona very special.

1 Like

Love the drive but as you know Sedona has tons of California expats…

Many visitors help to even it up. You are correct however.

Is anybody going, I might come visit to watch. 10 am is early though!

3 Likes

10am ctl a stand alone start unless they add more
Everyone else rolling noon ctl onward.

Photo is EST time.

6 Likes

Good.

I’ll record it.

I’m actually going to be out on UH campus this weekend, but I’ll be tied up as an instructor in a Youth Leadership Seminar, and I won’t be able to attend.

6 Likes

I’m going. I hope to see some good plays and some good defense.

Case will be one of the announcers for the game on ESPN+. We’ll be there in person though!

10 Likes

sp  4

https://twitter.com/UHCougarFB/status/1777450560003662008

1 Like

Crap.

I have a golf tournament.

1 Like

Man, I guess we really have hit the big time, I don’t ever recall a spring game, scrimmage or anything else relating to off season football being televised, other than 30 second local news reports. Is it a perk from being in the Big 12, the Fritz effect, our high profile BB program or a combo of all of the above?

6 Likes

Dumb question—-Can you record off ESPN+?

I have tried before and then in “my list” it shows the program but never actually records.

You don’t need to record, it’ll be available on-demand basically as soon as the game is over if it’s like any of their other content on the app.

3 Likes

Told you it was a dumb question.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/UHCougars/status/1778060378053710174

Double promo v Bonghorns.