ISH HARRIS NO LONGER WITH UH | ROSTER UPDATE

Was listening to the latest Locked on Coogs episode, and was shocked to learn that former 4 Star, A&M Transfer, Ish Harris, is no longer with the team and his profile has been deleted from UH’s website.

I was shocked because he had originally committed to UCF after leaving A&M, but then switched over to us, and now he’s gone.

Apparently he had a good Spring Practice, but according to Parker (host of Locked on Coogs), he’ll be going to JUCO, so this might be related to grades.

Link: (Ish Harris talk starts at Min. 12:34)

1 Like

Who wants to tell him?

Just messing with you El coogster

Huh?

What did I miss? Is there more to this story?

In another thread yester it was mentioned, talked about quite a bit…no worries.

I have done the same before.

It was said that grades were the issue.

1 Like

Oh ok.

I browsed the Football Category before creating this thread to make sure I wasn’t double posting, but didn’t see a title about Ish Harris.

I guess if the Mods are seeing this, feel free to remove.

I think it was just in the main thread about the upcoming season.

The overwhelming consensus was hopefully he gets qualified and re-commits next year.

2 Likes

Man, I hope so.

Was happy to see him leave a future Big 12 team UCF for us, then I find out about him no longer on the roster thru this morning’s podcast.

Oh well :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

You are thinking of Brian George. Ish was never committed to UCF.

4 Likes

The thread brings to light something else though. Every thread title should be in all caps. Doesn’t matter how mundane.
$100 DONATION MADE TO COUGAR PRIDE | FUNDRAISING UPDATE
SPRING PRACTICE #2 - NO ONE INJURED | PRACTICE UPDATE
WHO WILL BE THE THIRD STRING QB IN 2023? | QUESTION UPDATE

4 Likes

Harris has grade issues and is going JUCO…Hopefully he will get his grades in order this year and we will see him next year.

2 Likes

No, only as tribute to GrayCoog

2 Likes

Onegrayfox?

2 Likes

Ah, you’re right.

That’s my bad. Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like