Jay Bilas has us at #28

You certainly have the right. He’s done a good job so far, but I’m nowhere near ready to annoit him one of the best in the Country. Charge On Coogs!

3 Likes

Well… How about you name the PGs that are better…?

Go Coogs!

Jamal Shead is now the team’s best healthy free throw shooter. You love to see it.

1 Like

Wah

I think this team can still make the tournament. However, next year could be something really special!

1 Like

We have a favorable schedule for this group with Edwards coming back this week they will learn how to play in this new reality
By the time the rough games come this new group will be better and walker may really surprise us

2 Likes

Guy can have an opinion. Also, it’s pretty good chalkboard material.

Go Coogs!

1 Like

He has no idea. I think he wants to show everyone how clever and tuned-in he is.

He’s been very complementary of our team in the four games he’s commentated on. Not everything is a slight and not everyone is out to get us.

9 Likes

I don’t care. Dropping someone that many places when they haven’t lost a game reeks of “look at me.”

3 Likes

I may not like it, but he makes a valid point…it would be difficult for any team to remain top 10-15 in the country if you lose who you considered to be your top two players at the beginning of the season to season ending injuries…I would imagine if the Coogs keep winning, Bilas will elevate them accordingly.

5 Likes