Weight: 250
Career Receptions: 3
Career Yards: 30
Career Touchdowns: 1

9 Likes

It’s a new York!

1 Like

Specisl teamer

Accused at TT of spitting on BYU player. Not sure what if anything came of the allegations.

1 Like

From all the video angles and reports, it never happened.

Yeah, that’s chicken sh-t……and I would rather not have a player on the team with that kind of mindset.

I get everyone should get second chances….its just something I have a hard time getting over.

Maybe it’s just me.

He was ejected from the game after replay showed it.

If you say he didn’t then I’ll listen to your side and even hope you are correct….

But why would the uphold the ejection?
They reverse targeting calls for ejection all the time.

1 Like

York is transferring following little playing time in the 2022 and 2023 seasons. From watching film it looks like he was used more as an extra blocker than a TE because of his size. However, the few times he was used in the passing game, he was able to get open and even score a TD. Tech also had a stacked TE room last season and this season. I expect York to see more balls thrown his way at UH. He can also be used as a blocker in the run game. He has a big body, has seen Big 12 action, and is old. Could be an underrated transfer that plays a big role.

TTU 2023 TE’s:
(SR) Baylor Cupp | 6’6 240lbs | 5 Star HS Recruit (Transfer from A&M)
(SO) Mason Tharp | 6’9 270lbs | 3 Star HS Recruit
(JR) Jayden York | 6’4 250lbs | 3 Star HS Recruit

TTU 2024 TE’s:
(SR) Jalin Conyers | 6’4 270lbs | 4 Star HS Recruit (Transfer from ASU)
(JR) Mason Tharp | 6’9 270lbs | 3 Star HS Recruit
(JR) Johncarlos Miller | 6’4 240lbs | 3 Star HS Recruit (Transfer from Elon)

2 Likes

I might be wrong on the spitting but I thought he took his mouth piece out to argue with another player that was confused for spit… I’ll need to rewatch that play.

There is another video where he looks around and then takes his mouth piece out and spits on Eddie Heckard earlier in the game….that one is clear as the BYU guy looked straight down on his jersey after he did it.

It was not seen by refs but on camera.

1 Like

meh…DJ bit a Cincy player…this is northing…

3 Likes

Spitting is a special kind of vile. It’s “I’m afraid to get close enough to hit you.”

2 Likes

Hey… he’s just spitter, not a quitter

2 Likes

Oh no, he spit on a player! Clutch my pearls.

1 Like

That’s your opinion and I’m okay with it.

But I had a guy in a HS baseball game that I tagged out at 1st base spit in my face…
I was playing 1b and the throw over was a little low and up the rf line….it caused me to lose my balance a bit….when I did I accidentally stepped on the kids hand that he was diving back with….im sure it hurt.
As he was getting up I said I was sorry but he spit right in my face….i was kinda in shock……like , did that just happen?
He was immediately ejected and his coach sent him to the bus.
Anyway, when you’ve had it done to you personally it may change your mind.

1 Like

Exactly….its such a gutless move.

1 Like

Jeez….you’re such a tool.

1 Like

I will give the guy the benefit of the doubt and if he did spit, hopefully he learned from it and has put it in the past. The main thing is that CWF wanted him and if he does come in and play for UH I will route for him. I would say that most of us have done things in our young adult years that we wish we hadn’t, no need to carry that burden for life.

3 Likes

I agree. Not much production being behind a lot of talent… but he is old and has great size. This team needs age and size in the Big 12. But yeah, spitting is weak and lame.

2 Likes

Yep, I honestly would have rather someone take a swing at me than spit at me…classless and a sissy move to say the least

4 Likes