Jeep Wrangler V8

Big Star had a 5k markup over sticker when I went there to check out their jeeps. Bought mine from a company that was not gouging. There is a reason they have alot of selection and Ron Carter does not

That is a sweet lookin jeep.

I met him recently at an Astros game. We talked Coogs, Astros, Ram, & Jeep. He really knew his stuff!

If you like over paying I would visit Big Star

They made the wheelbase way too long. That’s why it doesn’t look right. It’s not selling well and are readily available on dealer lots with actual discounts. So if you can bypass the oddball look, you can get a pretty good deal on one.

Thank you norb. I was hoping for a much better design. I gotta say some of the Broncos look awesome.

1 Like

Love it! I built a ‘78 with a 383 Stroker. Scary fun. Sold it and now I’m knee deep in a K5 Blazer project.

1 Like

Very cool. Only issue with mine is no A/C.

I wanted a bronco but I would have had to wait 7 months to a year to get one

Broncos look like lifted Ford Flexes. There I said it.

My buddy has 2 new Broncos and love them. He is rebuilding and old Bronco and it looks fantastic

Did he order them? I tried to get one but I couldn’t even order one for 3 months.

He has one, which he ordered when they first announced. Not sure if he has the 2nd one

Got it, I heard people were waiting over a year

What year Bronco is he fixing up?

I think it’s a 78. He’s tricked out the interior, just amazing. He is a big graphics guy in advertising and his eye is special.It’s going to be special, car show special

2 Likes

Then I guess you wouldn’t be interested in a Hummer EV at a $108,017.00 markup. It’s only got 10 miles on the odometer :grin:.
Pre-Owned 2022 GMC HUMMER EV Edition 1 Crew Cab Pickup in Houston #PU100553 | Northwest Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram (northwestdodgehouston.com)

Nope, does not make sense to pay over msrp for a depreciating asset

Very cool. That’s the first year of the big body Bronco.

Used 734 miles, only $124,000