Jordan Basketball Polos

I originally bought a couple UH Jordan Polos back when we joined the Jordan Brand back in 2018.

Ever since then, I haven’t been able to find any available UH Jumpman polos, or quarter-zips, etc.
I understand most of the exclusive Jumpman gear is gate-locked for 50/50 members who make a minimum $750 donation, but I think it’s absolute stupidity that the Campus Store won’t put in any work to restock a simple Red/Black Jumpman polo for fans to represent UH Basketball…even though we have been the #1 Ranked Team in the past two seasons.

I have contacted the campus store, Nike and Fanatics over the past 5 years who has been saying they will restock the gear soon,but I still haven’t seen anything other than a Phi Slamma Jama polo…I definitely have been actively checking at the beginning of every basketball season.

Who do we have to reach out to get a simple UH Jumpman Polo in stock for our loyal fans to purchase and proudly represent? (Even Jordan Brand newcomer Cincinatti had their branded Jumpman polos, quarter-zips, jerseys all on the Nike site and their campus store before we even had a single jersey for sale on ours.)

9 Likes

I don’t have an answer but I appreciate and support the cause brother. It’s a shame UH is holding out on us. We need more men of action in this country. You’re an inspiration. :us::saluting_face:

4 Likes

Hmmm… fanatics appears to be out of stock.

Either we gained a bunch of new fans looking for gear or they stopped making UH Jumpman polos

This past August, I bought a black Jumpman Phi Salma Jama polo in the bookstore. Nothing in red though.

People have been asking for Jumpman polos FOREVER. It’s truly amazing we still don’t have them.

We’re the #1 team in the #1 basketball conference in one of the biggest cities in the US.

Jordan has merchandise available for all of their other schools except ours so it doesn’t seem to be their fault.

Could it be we as a fanbase just don’t buy as much as others and that’s the issue?

2 Likes

I would spend SO much money if we could get half the polos the coaches wear. You can get Jordan t-shirts and sweatshirts, sometimes i wonder why they think our fanbase would not buy polos if they offered them. Is it because they don’t sell polos at 7/11s?

2 Likes

I always prefer polos over t-shirts

1 Like

We have the worst merchandise options, the administration knows but does not care enough to fix it.

3 Likes