Joshua Cobbs commits to UH

What a joke. At least you have a vivid fantasy life.

Cy-Fair ran the most disciplined program of all, thankfully.

I know you are a “it was legitimate political discourse” supporter.

1 Like

To be honest when Brown pulled that completely uncalled for shoving of the the opponent on the side lines and cost us a 15 yard penalty, I was shocked that one of our coaches did not get in his face. Not sure what else was said but yes Manjack was fired up and jumped on him…at least Manjack had the guts to step up and call Brown out on the dumb play.
That said, I am sure the players are long past that play and we should all move on…

11 Likes

I don’t know what you are talking about now so I will just let it drop. BTW, that was back in the 60s at La College.

Welcome to the family young lad!!!

I think he’s saying there’s a higher value in requiring your players to behave at a certain level. If he slapped another coach like that he’d be fired.

1 Like

What a way to ruin a thread about a new player coming to UH.

5 Likes

I don’t want anything else….of course he was punished it’s done.

Poster made a comment that maybe wasn’t needed but it wasn’t a huge deal….then you jumped to “junction boys”….perspective?

That’s all I meant….I thought that was a bit over the top.

Not a big deal.

I think we’re the bad guys now

1 Like

I guess I will have to make sure I never use hyperbole anymore since it seems to offend people.

1 Like

Hyperbole is fine……but when you’re using to make a point it does not always translate well on a messaging board.

No harm no foul.

2 Likes

Yea I hope his family is not reading this crap

2 Likes

Cobbs has a really quick first step for his height. Great pickup!

1 Like

We love big WRs🔥

He was a stud at the end of the season

I played until i was 25 and i never lost my crap that bad in the field.

Then again i never called someone fat for disagreeing with me in a message board either.

2 Likes

Shout out to Louisiana College, the pride of Pineville. I can still smell the creosote.

This guy is for real…reminds of Randy Moss

3 Likes

Jimmy Johnson kicked a guy off the Cowboys for falling asleep in a meeting. A reporter asked, “what if it had been Michael Irving who fell asleep?”
Jimmy responded “I woulda said ‘Hey Michael! Wake up! You’re missing some interesting stuff here.”

3 Likes

Love that Jimmy Johnson story :joy:

1 Like

“…It wasn’t like he hauled off and walloped the guy, it was a weak slap…” Herein lies the problem IMO. If you are going to get in trouble anyway you might a well get your money’s worth and clock the guy…

2 Likes