Juco recruits ESPN+

Rodquice Chaney is the number 3 juco kid. Willie McCoy is number 13.

I assume Chaney is a grade or eligibility issue. He has committed to us twice.

1 Like

Not alphabetical?

1 Like

Chesney is turning into this generation’s Davell Lauder

2 Likes

Chaney is planning to arrive in December… hopeful he makes it

2 Likes

I think this is just a list, not a ranking. It’s in alphabetical order.

Interesting that Penn State has two of those JUCOs. I would think they could recruit through the portal or high schoolers.

You have to assume that Penn State is smart enough to recruit the best players available irrespective of whether they be HS, JUCO or Transfer Portal.

1 Like

If they were smart, they recruited a kid on the roster that is ready to play next year. While the talent may be exceptional, it speaks to needing to fill a hole. Franklin has been there since 2014.

I worry that if he’s having such a hard time at juco, if he can cut it at UH. I remember Helton complaining about the UH profs not cutting the players any slack like he was used to elsewhere.

1 Like

My experience was that some professors were absolute jerks….
When I played ( baseball,not at UH) between a weekend series and a mid week game we missed a lot of class and this is before the wifi on charter buses.
There were no tutors that traveled with the team, you had no library, etc. You were on your own… Some instructors were very understanding and really acknowledged how tough it could be for student athletes…. However, there were some that had zero empathy…. It was like athletes had been jerks to them back in high school or something so they were exacting their revenge….lol

My son experienced the same…. He had to contact the Dean of students on two occasions because he had professors trying to take points off exams for taking them late…. Kinda tough to take them when you are physically out of the state representing your school…

2 Likes