Jump Man

Jake Herslow gives new meaning to the term “Jump Man” . Jake retweeted this video from his twitter account. Video not posted here
Go Coogs !

1 Like

https://twitter.com/UHCougarFB/status/1429257633710673920?s=20

8 Likes

Thanks Timmy . Dinosaurs like me don’t twitter.
Go Coogs !

3 Likes

Nice but I really dislike the white helmets. More red helmets please.

One of the most impressive two-yard gains you’ll ever see! :wink:

12 Likes

Ditto!!! White helmets do, always have, and always will suck…

1 Like

We need more blue.

1 Like

NOOOOOO!!! White helmets are way better!

2 Likes

This was a cool play. They had an open scrimmage for parents last night and he jumped a lot higher than it looks on film.

1 Like

It’s practice they are not going to mess up the good helmets for practice.

1 Like

Twinmom,
I bet he will be coached not to do that again to avoid injury. What do you think ?
Go Coogs !

4 Likes

I was afraid when he jumped like that. Always makes me nervous when I see it!

1 Like

Nooooooooo! Red helmets are way better. White helmets are waaaaaay worse, and white helmets suck the big one.

3 Likes

white helmets make players look like Q-Tips.

3 Likes

White helmets remind me of Penn State, which IMO are the worst looking helmets in college football.

2 Likes

When I was playing HS running back (in leather helmets) coaches taught us “Never leave your feet unless you are anxious for an early retirement”.

I’m slightly partial to red helmets. The reason I also like white helmets is we wore those in one of our greatest games and victories (OU 2016). I loved that game dearly.

1 Like

Rob said he has impressed and will be part of the rotation. That’s good to hear. He is a senior so he is at least an older guy that can provide depth

1 Like

That was a great game. Go Coogs!
You really have to give plenty of kudos to CTL for the type of athletes that played for us during that game.

1 Like

Loved the Oklahoma game – HATED the white helmets.