Just went to the Texas St site

Not many tickets available. Two weeks ago they had great sections available. Now only a couple hundred tickets left.

1 Like

That’s what happens when the #6 team in the country comes to town!

2 Likes

So
 if they sell out their stadium to see the #6 team in the country coming to town

It should be a NO BRAINER that we sell out our own home stadium for our game vs UConn right? :no_mouth:

1 Like

We’ll sell out, but that’s a bad comparison.

UConn isn’t bringing 8-10,000 fans to a 30,000 seat stadium like we are.

2 Likes

UConn bringing 800-1000 sounds right.

1 Like

Actually I think they will bring no more than a couple hundred

2 Likes

Just about every major university in the country has a alumni here in Houston. They don’t have to all come from Connecticut.

Lamar brought a couple hundred to TDECU. I’d expect a few thousand of their fans to be at the game.

I feel like 8-10k might be an underestimate for what we bring to Lamar. I think this one’s going to be an away game for the home team.

1 Like

I hope not. That means our fans drove to Beaumont. We’re playing at Texas State. Just messing with ya.

1 Like

That’s gonna be an incredible sight seeing 10k Coog fans at a road game.

2 Likes

I chuckled at a the number that UConn would bring 800 fans. Yes, I get they don’t necessarily have to travel to Houston but I think even 800 is a stretch. I would think they bring closer to 400 fans.

I am just thrilled UH no longer has to rely on visiting fans to get the turnstile turning.

1 Like

We had maybe 20k at the Georgia dome for the FSU game

UCONN will bring 10’s of fans. Seriously, they were terrible for the Final Four. They will bring practically no one to this game.

1 Like