Kansas City shooting

A million people were at parade.

Damn, this is sad!!! :cold_face:

At least eight people wounded in shooting at Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl victory parade

Fire officials said that eight to 10 people were injured during the incident, that occurred around 2pm on Wednesday

I’m making an assumption here but one (non political) reason we have this happen is too many people think a gun is a tool to settle an argument.

6 Likes

Terrible world we live in

Sick culture when you allow things to get to this point.

T&P.
Okay, got that covered; all good now.
/s

:rage:

2 Likes

It’s a kaleidoscope of issues but that’s a big one.

What we have is a perfect storm of issues.

We had shooting in Hollywood hills at a Super Bowl party. Both victims refused to cooperate with authorities and provided no information

Didn’t Denver celebrating their NBA Championship have the samething happen?

Two shooters and they were targeting children. Wasn’t just two idiots waving a gun after getting into an argument…this one was deliberate

I’m trying to keep this from going towards political arguments. If we keep going down that path, I will have to close it.

1 Like

I have not found a story with a motive. More than two shooters? I know they recovered multiple guns.

If that’s the case, then surely this counts as terrorism.

USA: It’s a mental health issue.

WORLD: We have those. We don’t have mass shootings.

USA: Then it’s a video game issue.

WORLD: We have those. We don’t have mass shootings.

USA: It’s very complex.

WORLD: No, it’s gun laws.

6 Likes

I found this statement by the mayor very telling.

Kansas City Mayor Quinton Lucas lamented that city authorities ultimately were unable to prevent such violence despite the presence of more than 800 law enforcement officers, including federal agents, on security detail for the event.

per Reuters.

2 Likes

Hence the authorities silence on details. We hope and pray that justice will be served.

Thomson/Reuters is reporting the following:

Three are in custody…

Chris, it’s been less than 24 hours.

If it’s terrorism, I want LE working and looking into the potential network, without divulging
info that could aid the perpetrators.

It’s hard and emotionally frustrating, but I think time is needed.

Edit.

I may have misunderstood your statement.

Hence the authorities silence on details.

Apologies if so.

The comment that I made was why the authorities are silent and they should 100% be silent until more can be made public.

1 Like

Anybody that sees anything unusual should report it immediately.

Its not terrorism, its the Wild West just the way our founding fathers wanted. What a great American celebration.

2 Likes

Refrain from making posts like that. Three people are in custody. This is a major development. Wait until we know more.

Major development, America has a gun problem. This just in

6 Likes