Karma is a B

Im not usually that big a fan of gloating. But hey, it’s Texas, and the way Herman went about things
 Ima gonna enjoy.

9 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

Is it April 1st already?

I love the pissing smartwater
lol

What would really put a feather on this cap, is if the Aggies fold like a cheap suit verses UCLA.

4 Likes

Hot seat, that is.

The best part about the whole thing was they thought they were going to mount a comeback.

They play San Jose St next week too. Thats another beatdown.

Karma is a B
and she’s fat!

2 Likes

Arizona game was similar to our game against Lamar. All ground game 500+. They did not open up their play book at all.

Total 47att 506 yds 7 TD

Passing

Total 7-14 A/C 89 yds 1 TD

Biggest takeaway from the Arizona game was that NAU put up over 500 yards against them. We should be able to move the ball against that defense, just can’t make mistakes.

His twitch said everything to me about the man and his character. He is dead to me.

I won’t say I’m terribly surprised that UT lost yesterday, but I am very surprised a Todd Orlando defense gave up 51 points. I can’t explain that.

I can’t be too surprised. By the end of last year I honestly felt our defensive weaknesses were exposed, and it didn’t always involve throwing to Jeremy Winchester’s side of the field.

I didn’t watch this game play by play so I don’t know if Maryland exposed those same weaknesses. But one has to think they used our tape from last year to prep against CTO

I think it means he had even lesser of parts there, and couldn’t even combine to chicken salad.

1 Like

Eh, I think it’s more that Texas doesn’t have the DL/LB that we had/have. Say what you will about recruiting rankings, but their guys just aren’t very tough up front. Maryland basically imposed their will on the Texas front 7; Maryland gained 263 yards on the ground. Remember, Orlando’s defense is predicated on shutting down the run and forcing the other team to become one dimensional. If it can’t shut down the run (Navy and SDSU last year, Maryland yesterday), they don’t have much of an answer.

Which takes me back to recruiting rankings and the recruiting services. Is Texas really getting the caliber of players that people think they are, or are they getting 2 and 3 star players that are bumped up because Texas is recruiting them. I’m thinking it’s the latter more and more, especially with the work @kfd91has done tracking recruiting rankings. Of course, that’s on the coaches for not evaluating properly, which ties into a culture problem of entitlement at UT we all know exists. Call it the Longhorn Network curse if you will.

5 Likes

Some hilarious comments in this thread.

I think I have found the problem. When Tom Terrific came to UH he locked the players out of the locker room and they had to earn the right to be in there. When he arrived at TU he redecorated the locker room so his pampered players could be more comfortable.

5 Likes