King is staying home

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3cwG_6Apy-/?igshid=1fc4c4iqo5wx5

5 Likes

I‘ve come around on it and I think he will. He’s very loyal to his friends and not all of his teammates would be able to go with him. Another year in the system, an easier schedule, and a more experienced team can catapult him.

10 Likes

King staying would be such a great look for UH considering all the backlash from this season.

#teammates

3 Likes

“until we meet again” is something you say when you leave. Wouldn’t he be encouraging the team to succeed this year?

5 Likes

That’s not encouraging, if you asked my interpretation.

3 Likes

A Wisconsin player commented and king commented back.

Interesting

What was the exchange? Summarized?

It can definitely be interpreted in different ways.

1 Like

It was Colin Wilder. Not much to it.

2 Likes

I have come to expect that those who do not believe anybody would have such loyalty
 do not exhibit that kind of loyalty themselves.

Good character recognizes good character.

So if you find an optimist, also look for such character traits as loyalty, confidence in others, honesty, work ethic and expectation that others hold the same constitution.

We tend as humans to evaluate others in comparison with ourselves. You will hear that in other terms that are too often called "cliche’ "

1 Like

I was raised by parents from the “Depression” on old values like hard work, thrift, loyalty and a “man’s word is his bond“ until proven otherwise. I suspect King was raised with those same values. Or, I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt until next year. At which point he has the opportunity to make his next decision. And it’s his decision not mine. Go Coogs!

2 Likes

Colin does a great job keeping up with our team and vice versa. Class act.

1 Like