(L 4-5) 05/17 Game 3 of the Silver Glove Series vs Rice - 6:30 ctl - ESPN+

Live stats
http://stats.statbroadcast.com/broadcast/?id=393968

Malachi Lott on the mound.

I think it’s broke

3 Likes

That pretty much sums up the baseball program…

3 Likes

4 to 5. Bottom of the 12th.

1 Like

Rice snaps the 9 game skid vs Coogs…hot steaming garbage…going to get absolutely destroyed in the Big 12 if do not make the change

11 Likes

A lot of Blown Saves for Ben Sears lately. :disappointed:

2 Likes

Sorry CTW… You gave it a good effort but it’s time to go.

I’m still going to a game at ECU this weekend regardless… Go Coogs!

7 Likes

Rice is 14-39 now.

3 Likes

Good Lord!

Please don’t let UH baseball fall from the same cliff that Rice baseball fell off…

3 Likes

The fact that the team was in second place for a little while just shows me how bad this conference is.

5 Likes

We did that last year… just didn’t land as hard.

RPI-wise after the loss, UH -12, Rice +11. Pretty significant this late in the season and a good example of why you shouldn’t even schedule teams that are almost certain to finish with sub 200 RPI’s (swac teams). We need a coach who cares more about his team’s RPI and less about his winning %.

6 Likes

This one just makes me cringe…take it personal as knew the Lucas Family…you think Aggies Brass would let this bs fly at their park ? The program needs a reboot

7 Likes

Many UH employees must have seen this multiple times and could not be bothered. It really says it all on the micro level.

Has anyone emailed this to AD, etc ?

1 Like

It may seem petty to some, but IMO is disrespectful to former UH players and an embarrassment to anyone that works in and around that field……I guarantee the staff knows….

If you were on a recruiting visit with your kid and saw that what would you think?

You think that would fly under CKS’s watch?

1 Like

Add that Whitting is now 32-41 in the so/so AAC since 2019 = lets try someone else.

2 Likes

SCT,

When you look at things like you just posted and see the record related to how week the conference is….or despite our record this year, where we really stand in relation to the other non- “P5’s” in regard to making the tournament……

These different points of view/data show it’s really just smoke and mirrors right now….

It’s kind of insulting they tried to pull a fast one on everyone this season with that schedule……problem is that most of the baseball fans actually “know” baseball.

1 Like

In regards to the CWS pedestal its what I have been thinking for a while. Its “I don’t care if you don’t care.”

Bulto is right. In Aggieland the boosters would have fixed it themselves and sent the bill to the AD for spite with a nastygram.

Its not even just the staff. This is a multi-million dollar investment for current and future Coogs. This is supposed to be our palace. If Pez doesn’t know about it then shame on him for not walking across the street. If he does…

3 Likes

We need more…

and less

in the AD’s office.

3 Likes

Meth and chicken?

1 Like

Lol

More: order and high standards.

Less: smoke dope and hope.

2 Likes