Landon Goesling: NIL is a NEED for UH | UH NIL COLLECTIVE

6 Likes

Is this for men’s basketball only? If so, the football team needs a loan.

1 Like

I would think for all UHCougars athletes.

1 Like

It is. It says @UHCougars

2 Likes

MM did an NIL deal just with basketball only correct?

1 Like

Yes. He’ll do deals w anyone, anybody ! :grin:

He just did a NIL deal w FAU Basketball so he could pay for the families coming to town.

2 Likes

Yeah I heard that….also helping out the tornado victims in Mississippi…

1 Like

love me some MM

4 Likes

MM is Mattress Mack for the people confused

I had to look it up who paid FAU families.

Dad jokes for the WIN

Not to be confused with MRM…

I heard Texas Monthly wanted to do a story on Landon and UH’s NIL and Landon said no thanks, wouldn’t return the call.

2 Likes

Smart.

1 Like

Why give the secret away

Landon is clearly on track to be an elite sports agent

1 Like

What secret? We know something others don’t? When will we see the fruits of that?

1 Like

A story like that would make him a valuable commodity and many schools would reach out to him waving $$$ at him. Landon is a true bright spot in securing NILs for UH basketball.

I’m not sure why Gosling didn’t pursue the Texas Monthly article but I am happy they contacted him and even happier he didn’t do it.

2 Likes

How do we know that we haven’t already? Nil deals are private.

2 Likes

They are? They leaked them to Mark Berman all the time

Hopefully he has enough sense to not give the folks at Texas Monthly an inside look into funding UH athletics (particularly basketball) so that their UT-Austin overlords can find some kind of reason(s) to prosecute another round of alleged NCAA rules violations against UH…or to pursue UH’s NIL donors to flip and support UT’s programs.

For those of us who have been around long enough, we certainly get it!

5 Likes

I would not be surprised if Landon recruits NIL donors for other schools. Why publish your book of business to the world? After all, at the very core, this is a sales position.

1 Like