LAST NIGHT THE MRS AND I WENT TO SEE
LARRY GATLIN AND HIS BROS. AT THE INN
OF THE MOUTAIN GODS. AS USUAL THEY
PUT ON A GOOD SHOW BUT WAS ONLY
AN HOUR LONG. ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO AT
THE RACE TRACK SHOW I GOT TO TALK TO
HIM. ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE HE PLAYED
IN THE BILL YEOMAN OPEN AT SUGAR CREEK
WITH CBY. SANG A FEW SONGS AFTER DINNER.
NEVER WILL FORGET A BUNCH OF US SITTING
UP TIL 2 IN MORN. WITH LARRY AND ALL OF
US TELLING STORIES ABOUT TOM WILSON.
I THIINK THAT IS THE COTTON BOWL WHERE
LARRY SANG THE NATIONL AT. IN A FULL
LENGTTH FUR COAT. CBY GAVE HIM HELL.
GET MOMORIES FOR THIS OLD COOG.

8 Likes

You younger guys get out more than us older guys!

It’s bad enough with the all caps but the spacing makes it pretty much useless to try and read on a mobile device.

1 Like

I’ve been reading coogfans for awhile, and I like reading 1grayfox’s posts, but i finally decided to make an account. If you don’t like the way he posts things, you don’t have to read it. He has been a loyal coog fan since the 50s and isn’t the point of this to support the coogs and not being picky of how someone chooses to post???

9 Likes

Can you please knock it off Mooncoog Your point has been brought up by you and by someone else a few times already. You know the answer to your point. What is the matter with some of you guys?
Mr. Gene Tanner is a legend and is in his golden years. You know what respect means. Act like it.

12 Likes

I agree. If it’s so bothersome, don’t read it

4 Likes

On a mobile device you don’t see the name of the poster until you open the thread so the advice of not reading is worthless when you open the thread to see a wall of caps and broken line breaks.

1 Like

I sifted through Gray’s last 20 posts or so. I only see one instance where Moncoog mentioned to another, that said something about Gray not being able to read what he writes, that it would be easier on him if he changed a setting on his computer. Not exactly an attack. It’s like if someone was left handed and struggled using scissors and someone else said, “I saw left handed scissors at Walmart the other day.” If maybe someone helped Gray, instead of attacking the helpful suggestions, wouldn’t it make it easier for Gray to read what everyone else is saying as well?

1 Like

Get a life !!!

That’s easier said than done!!!

1 Like

Save it., Gene can do whatever he likes.

8 Likes

Some of you “young’uns” I swear. If this has to be explained to you then just give up. What are you? Millenials? lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I read coogfans on my phone 90% of the time. I can read Mr. Tanner’s just fine.

4 Likes

Easy fix: back button. It’s much faster than posting a complaint.

In the meantime, stay out of the way of the RAMBLENS EXPRESS!!! Where’s my air horn?

4 Likes

I only read Coogfans on my phone. Have never had an issue reading anybody’s post. He can post any darn way he likes and I toned that down considerably for some of our more sensitive types.

5 Likes

You didn’t have to do that. The more sensitive types are on your side this time. :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah. I agree. While things here can get crazy sometimes, I know that we are all really on the same side in the end.

1 Like

Flicking snowflakes…Gene is in his 80’s

1 Like