Lauren Sampson Urges UH Fans to Show Out in San Antonio — With No. 1 Arizona Looming, a Home Court Crowd Could Be Huge

4 Likes

Would help if they saw fit to give us more than 350-500 tickets.

16 Likes

If each school gets 350 tickets then when and where do the rest go on sale?

2 Likes

There are hundreds available in the secondary market…

5 Likes

Yeah. But for like 5X the price for comparable seats.

4 Likes

Sponsors and NCAA presale from back this fall. I bought two (optimist) directly from the NCAA then. Much more expensive than what the UH price is, but pretty good seats. If for some reason I get lucky and get some from UH tomorrow, I’ll probably throw these on the board for resale.

6 Likes

Buy from ncaa secondary market option?

1 Like

Welcome to the big time

6 Likes

Yep. We can’t be cheap skates guys. I already let my wife know that if UH makes it to the final four in NO we are going. Got to pay the cost to be the boss.

10 Likes

As someone mentioned, they were sold in November. I bought Fort Worth Regional for fun and hoped UH would repeat its strong performance as a #1 or #2 and get into that Regional. Guess I should have opted for San Antonio instead!

2 Likes

My wife and I will be there.

4 Likes

Driving up from the RGV. Go Coogs!

9 Likes

Fact!

I can’t believe we’re in the Sweet 16 and people are worried about costs. We did go 25 years without being here at one time.

When Tom Jones comes to town you don’t sweat the $300 booth seats. You say, “gimme the velvet, baby!”

8 Likes

ROFL

Welcome to Cougarland where the buyer wants filet mignon at Wendy’s prices!!!

9 Likes

2 Likes

Tell me action like this isn’t worth $150 a seat and dinner on the river walk…

3 Likes

Action like that ain’t worth $150.00 and dinner on The Riverwalk. But Cougar Basketball is.

2 Likes

Still waiting on my tickets… UH told me the emails will be sent out by 5 today.

1 Like