Maybe somebody smarter has thought of this or maybe not but why don’t we just switch the cameras or better yet force everybody to sit on one side of the stadium so that it looks good on TV?
This is what the WWE does for wrestling shows if you notice sometimes they also don’t sell out the whole stadium so they prioritize the “hard side” (the side facing the camera) thus making it appear that the place is packed! Have we considered this for UH?
Also, I like the idea of removing the 300 home side level I don’t think anybody will be opposed to that. Reduce the stadium capacity- make it more intimate and exclusive. I highly doubt we need 40k seats- 30k at most.
And what do we do with that space you say?
use that space to elevate the press box? Put a party area up there and rent it out for weddings similar to Post Downtown. Put a slab that rides up and down similar to what the astros do with the train. Make Hub Cap guy be the driver. IDK something else.

