Let's Get Ready to Rumble

The genius factor on Coogfans.

I keed. I keed.

Lolololololololololololololololololololol

Chris and JD are members of this board. Not sure why he woke up in beast mode but something probably happened behind closed doors.

1 Like

For sure!

One of them ate one more pizza slice than their share in the media room.

1 Like

Sam and Dustin from the Scott and Holman Pawdcast? The best content providers at least in audio means.

3 Likes

From what I make of it JD told Chris that certain segment of the presser was reserved for the beater.

Chris didn’t like the way the message was communicated or maybe even its substance.

When it comes to answering questions of the press Sampson is just great. I can also say coach Lewis and Yeoman were also great with any reporter

Lol. I think I’ll pass on the Scott & Holman Podcast. This Dustin guy seems like a real treat :roll_eyes:

1 Like

What’s wrong with Dustin?

1 Like

To be fair Paper City > whatever Duarte writes

4 Likes

I don’t know the guy, but when you have “Greg Abbott belongs in prison” on your Twitter profile
that’s a little extreme for me

For Podcast, Dayon Dunlap and Andy Yanez do one called Pawd Slama Jama. It’s pretty good

1 Like

I will say one thing : That is Dustin’s personal twitter account.

He did have a UH blog years ago, which is when that twitter account was first created. Now though, it is just his personal twitter account.

The twitter handle @SHPawdcast is their official handle, and they do not post political content there or within the pawdcast.

I’ve known each of them for years. Good people and care a lot about UH athletics.

2 Likes

What is the chronicle ? ? ? ? ?

1 Like

And it keeps coming. :smirk:

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1480182691932868609?t=ZklS2nzQRdcnGnI8F8RkeA&s=19

First pic is what was on the front pg of Sports section Sunday.

Edit: I could post 4-5 stories that JD has done just in last week but I never do bc of paywall. I also could care less if the Chronicle haters on here read one Word of their paper. I just don’t like false narratives to go through as being True. Ok, I tried hard to resist posting but it’s Old old . I guess I lay very very low when it comes to Politics( I vote over 90% to the Republican party) in the World, so that never ever gets in my way.

#GoCoogs

3 Likes

Holy sh^t! This is good stuff! Let me go get some popcorn for this awesome action!

1 Like

And if the Texans and Rockets were anything but fermenting manure?