Letter to Coach Traylor

Dear Mr. Traylor,

I would like to express our sincere appreciation for your interest in the University of Houston and for taking the time to interview for football head coach. Your candidacy was carefully reviewed by our selection committee.

After a thorough and competitive evaluation process, we regret to inform you that we have chosen not to move forward at this time. We understand that this may be disappointing news, but please know that the decision was not made lightly.

We were impressed with your qualifications and experiences, and we encourage you to continue pursuing opportunities that match your skills and aspirations.

We would like to thank you once again for considering the University of Houston as a potential institution for your professional journey. We wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

Thank you for your understanding, and we appreciate your interest in the University of Houston.

Sincerely,

Chris Pezman
C/O Tillman Fertitta

7 Likes

Lol like LyondellBasell & Halliburton did to me the past year :melting_face:

I would still trade Holgorsen for Traylor straight up.

12 Likes

Me too. Other than a 3rd quarter where their QB lost his mind throwing interceptions UTSA outplayed us.
Let’s see if we can rely on turnover margin and clean play moving forward.

1 Like

Nah. UTSA had way more unforced errors, and their penalties were as big a factor as this turnovers. They were favored for valid reasons, and they were outplayed by the underdog. When we played like that last year, it was the coach’s fault, right?

We were more disciplined in every aspect. We just weren’t as explosive on offense, but that doesn’t matter when you’re playing from ahead.

5 Likes

:roll_eyes: the love affair with Traylor is getting weird and annoying

11 Likes

Hey Gdash you might be on to something. :thinking:

5 Likes

I think Traylor is still very unproven. Lets see what he does without Harris.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I came away with a lot respect for him.
I don’t think he’s interested in UH not sure why some fans are, other than he’d be different than Dana