Levine Family-- Full of Chicken

https://twitter.com/SiennaCFA/status/1442581172865863681?s=19

34 Likes

good looking family.

he needs to be back within the coaching ranks in some capacity.

5 Likes

I think he’s Happy making chicken :chicken:.

9 Likes

Tony was the second most friendly, congenial, affable and approachable head or assistant coach I ever met in my 50+ years of close association with the program. We have a statue of the one that ranks higher.

24 Likes

That’s why sometimes it may not be the first step in your career but the hope is to find that niche. He’s a people person and I think he found what best fits him to fulfill his work career.

1 Like

Man, I miss CTL, he was a good dood. It would be great to see him at a game getting honored for something.

7 Likes

I wish we could interest him in coming over and helping UH with recruiting.

11 Likes

Remember his April Fools Day jokes…
3f35f5cef7f5c7ec49964b75729393a9

This site still has it listed as one of our logos

6 Likes

It took me a while but I forgive Levine. He did bring in the players that gave us our NY6 win. That does count for quite a bit.

2 Likes

When he said Houston was his dream job I believed him. That’s the guy who would have stuck with us. Too bad it didn’t workout…

9 Likes

I loved Coach Tony Levine! His players won the Peach Bowl. Such a great man!

3 Likes

He put a lot of guys in the NFL.

3 Likes

I shook his hand at the Ragin Cajun. Just a good dude. I surely wish he would have stayed.

I hear he’s looking for some help. Cough(Dana)cough, cough

1 Like

He just couldn’t game plan to save his… Job.

Huge mistake letting that guy leave. His huge mistake was 2 OCs. What a shame but he turned out good.

1 Like

A recruiting machine!

1 Like

Forgive him? He did nothing to need forgiveness, he just didn’t get the job done at a level expected. That’s not a sin or a transgression.

2 Likes

7 Likes

EatMoreChicken

1 Like