Local Swamp

these are just some of the judges that need to go

I deleted my previous post because I realized the data I used was from 2017.

1 Like

https://worldpopulationreview.com/us-city-rankings/cities-with-most-murders

The twenty cities in the United States with the highest murder rates (murders per 100,000 people) are:

1. St. Louis, MO (69.4)
  2. Baltimore, MD (51.1)
  3. New Orleans, LA (40.6)
  4. Detroit, MI (39.7)
  5. Cleveland, OH (33.7)
  6. Las Vegas, NV (31.4)
  7. Kansas City, MO (31.2)
  8. Memphis, TN (27.1)
  9. Newark, NJ (25.6)
  10. Chicago, IL (24)
  11. Cincinnati, OH (23.8)
  12. Philadelphia, PA (20.2)
  13. Milwaukee, WI (20.0)
  14. Tulsa, OK (18.6)
  15. Pittsburgh, PA (18.4)
  16. Indianapolis, IN (17.7)
  17. Louisville, KY (17.5)
  18. Oakland, CA (17.1)
  19. Washington D.C. (17.0)
  20. Atlanta, GA (16.7)

And the common denominator isā€¦can we get a drum roll?

And if a city isnā€™t on there and has dem leaders? The correlation is that cities elect Dems, newsflash

can we have this in English please?

I donā€™t write for you, you never respond to direct questions and laugh away your own terrible statements, so excuse me if i donā€™t care to explain anything to you

A common misconception is that the cities with larger populations have the highest murder rates. New York City, for example, has a population of 8.39 million people but with 300 murders and a murder rate of 3.4 in 2017, it doesnā€™t even make it into the top 50 cities.

The twenty cities in the United States with the highest murder rates (murders per 100,000 people) are:

On that list, I donā€™t see NY, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, LA, San Fran, San Diego, Portland, Seattle,ā€¦

So, what conclusions are you drawing from the list you posted ?

2 Likes

Yeah, letā€™s not talk about that. Lol

read this article i posted earlierā€¦Houston has become one of the most deadly citiesā€¦my point is that the democrat judges have to goā€¦they let these killers go with slap on the wristā€¦protect you families and vote these judges off the bench

He must have not had a lot of validation as a kid from his parents and tries to get validated here but he must love getting dunked onā€¦over and overā€¦

Do I need to, again, get the study that showed there was no significant difference with Gun violence based on Democrats or Republicans but when you look at it per capita places like Idaho (if I recall correctly) are actually more violent.

But he posts like a child with a small view of the world, he just repeats Chicago because that is what he is fed by Fox et all.

Irony the self proclaimed alphas are afraid of big cities.

2 Likes

Steven Hotze is almost as big an embittered crackpot as CCoog is.

2 Likes

As with anything, itā€™s more complicated than some want to make it out to be.

your data is a little oldā€¦goofballs i tell ya

Lets look by state from 2019 data.

Here are the 10 states with the highest murder rate:

1. Mississippi - 20.50 per 100k
  2. Louisiana - 19.90 per 100k
  3. Alabama - 14.20 per 100k
  4. Missouri - 14 per 100k
  5. Arkansas - 13 per 100k
  6. South Carolina - 12.70 per 100k
  7. Tennessee - 11.50 per 100k
  8. Maryland - 11.40 per 100k
  9. Illinois - 11.20 per 100k
  10. New Mexico - 10.80 per 100k

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/murder-rate-by-state

Can we conclude Republican governors are more likely to get you murdered ?

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/firearm_mortality/firearm.htm

Here is 2020 data, I guess Yellowstone is pretty accurate about Wyomingā€¦per capita it is a big number.

If you want to show your ignoranceā€¦have at itā€¦the governors are not letting violent repeat killers out on the streetsā€¦itā€™s the liberal judges and liberal prosecutorsā€¦and your data is old

NYC was 5.7 in 2021 and LA was 6.8. Chicago and Detroit are in your list as much higher.

Ok, not dated anymore. Care to opine now?

And BTW, I agree murderers shouldnā€™t be let out like they are (I very recently had a friend murdered by 2 guys out on bail for murder) but the stats show this is much more complicated than a red/blue issue.