Louisville coaching search

I think you forget about threads where he denied to no end that Levine left Herman with better defensive players than Herman left Applewhite or the infamous “Major killed HtownTakeover” craziness.

4 Likes

oh I remember. Not defending him in the least bit. Somehow his name occurred to me today so thought I would ask Pray10 his status. he drove me crazy w his non stop smacking, beatdown of CMA. After 4 losses on the season I hope he doesn’t know where CMA lives. :grimacing:

Pretty sure he has seats on the 50 yard line to cheer Herman on for a Big12 championship.

1 Like

He agreed to wash Michelle’s SUV so he in the Club Suites. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/courierjournal/status/1069708445014769664

Best last name ever and now he’s the coach at the city I was born in. Congratulations uncle!

1 Like

The Lousyville fans all think he can practically walk on water raise the dead and cure their ills …

"course Liz Taylor thought the same from all her hubbies … for about ah week or two 'til she got rid of them …

The cards HCs are coming and going so fast … they are going to have to put up a Pick A Number / have ah seat / and wait for the revolving door to usher you out policy …

1 Like

This is a really good hire for Louisville. Satterfield could have done better that Louisville, but perhaps not this year since UNC-CHeat went the Weekend at Bernie’s route with their hire. He could have done a lot more damage in Chapel Hill than he will at Louisville. Mack Daddy was quoted this week telling a recruit that he could take a second official visit to UNC-CHeat since there had been a coaching change. You can’t make this stuff up.

Major did kill H-Town takeover but it had nothing to do with players. It was all personality…or a lack thereof.

Same here Mike. The show was a never miss and the coonskin cap and the rifle were the birthday/ Christmas gift to get.