Louisville tickets

If anyone is looking to sell their Louisville tickets, please message me. I will buy up to 4 and looking for good seats. I am not looking to freeload or anything like that just trying to buy them ahead of time. Thanks. Gooo Cougs!

Current asking price for lower bowl tickets inside the 20 yard lines is $435 per ticket. The good news is that there isn’t a bad seat in TDECU, so you can get 300 level seats for as low as $95. Expect these prices to go up if Louisville beats Clemson this weekend.

2 Likes

Bp002 wrote - If anyone is looking to sell their Louisville tickets, please message me. I will buy up to 4 and looking for good seats. I am not looking to freeload or anything like that just trying to buy them ahead of time. Thanks. Gooo Cougs!

BradFromHouston is looking to sell Louisville tickets.

I have 2 GA tickets available tor Louisville for $100 each.
They are on the 2nd level of the end zones and you sit anywhere in the end zones.

I haven’t decided I"m selling them. I’ll decided in early November. If both teams are still undefeated, i’ll probably sell at max price on the ticket exchange. If either team has an L, I’ll probably bring some folks with me to the game.

As high as those tickets are right now, if Louisville does beat Clemson, oh my, prices will be ridiculous high. Hoping for a Louisville victory on Saturday. Beat a undefeated Louisville and UH goes undefeated for the season, no way talking heads like Danny Kanell will leave UH out of the 4 team College Football Playoff.

Sect 129 tix is going for $850 on Stub Hub. I’ll check back after Clemson game to see how much they’re asking for.