Mac bets a $million

Mac placed a million dollar bet on the Coogs winning it all. Why does that feel like the kiss of death for our hopes

I’m not superstitious. MM’s bet has no correlation to the way UH plays in the tournament.

Expect MM to flood the airwaves with commercials if UH wins it all, customers get a $3,000 reimbursement for furniture purchased over a certain amount.

Once again, great pub for UH basketball.

1 Like

In before :lock:

2 Likes

Go Coogs!

In (also in after the merge).

I really don’t get this merge bs. So we have a few duplicate threads. If interested, I’ll read them all. If not, I won’t. Not that difficult. Believe it or not, I’ve got better things to do than to scroll through all the threads to see if something I am about to post has been posted in an earlier thread that I didn’t feel like scrolling all the way through to see if it’s a dup.

It can get out of hand sometimes though and it’s a little annoying to have to carry on two (or more) separate sets of conversations on the same subject, often having to say the same thing at least twice. And some people miss some or all of either/multiple threads and miss out on key points in an alternate thread.

So I think the mods do it too much imo but it is often necessary. I’d only do it if there are more than two or if one thread is more active than another (thus merging in the latter into the former).