Make no mistake this is a HUGE game tonight

Make no mistake this is a HUGE game tonight. Obviously anytime you lose to Tulane as UH HC, the writing is on the wall with your tenure…it is what is is. But more importantly next week we go on the road to Memphis who will likely be 4-1 and smelling blood to establish a foothold in 1st place in the west. If we can’t win tonight I see much less chance we go on the road to beat a solid Memphis team (Holgy and Tune rarely pull these types of victories off). So bottom line, lose tonight and the preseason ‘darkhorse playoff contender’ will likely drop to 2-4 and will have to go 4-2 the last half of the season just to get a bowl game…Like I said this game is HUGE!

6 Likes

There is no west or east

1 Like

ah stand corrected, that is old news lol. Still stands that they will want to get to the top of AAC standings to solidify chance to championship of which they’ve had more than us in the AAC.

Suckas rack
Winners crack

Pretty sure this game will determine if we can play for conference title

Tune has had a lot of success against Tulane…Big games and wins the last 2 years.

This feels like one we should win by 10-14 points but I’m not taking anything for granted…