Marcus Sasser and Kenny Lofton Jr. invited to the draft combine

Sharp……probably the only one that can even be close to 40% unless Shead and Mark have improved significantly.

1 Like

Jwan Roberts

Any update on how scrimmages are going, is Sasser scoring a lot in NBA combine?

doesnt start till tomorrow

Ok thx I’m sure y’all will keep us updated

Cam Tyson still has eligibility

2 Likes

Lofton is going to be such a conundrum. Hes great against college competition, but the kid is like 6’-6" playing Center. Good thing is, Sampson’s staff whips kids into shape. Sharp has been posting about his transformation on IG as well. If Lofton can shed some weight and develop a consistent jumper, he could be a good 3/4 combo forward.

Terrence Arceneaux can shoot it as well. I can’t wait to see him play his natural position (SF).

+1 for just being honest

1 Like

So the real question is… How many guys have drastically improved their draft stock predictions from basically the last picks/not even picked to way up the board into 2nd round/late 1st round based solely on their performance at the combine…

1 Like

Technically grimes …grimes wasn’t on any major draft boards at the end of the season, he went nuts in the combine, had like 27pts in the scrimmage and his stock spiked!

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/Mike_Schmitz/status/1527335723828797458

I’m seeing NBA Draft Combine on ESPN +
at 2 & 4pm today.

1 Like

i believe sasser and lofton are part of game 1 on opposing teams

Yeah I’m seeing Sasser on Team Weaver and they already mentioned him as someone who could potentially have their stock rise in the Combine…

Lofton is on Team Curry…

sasser is racking up assists

Sasser’s shooting stroke looks like it’s changed. Almost looks like he’s shooting runner or half court heaves.

Lofton with a 3 pointer along with a steal and drive to the hoop …

Lofton looks like a left tackle.

4 Likes

the production is dumb… they are legit cutting off/ ignoring live games to talk to other players…

why are we ignoring the game

4 Likes