Masters in Computer Science

My son graduated from University of Houston with a Bachelors degree in MIS . He then went to University of Pennsylvania and received his Masters in Computer Science. and is a recent graduate. He’s looking to move back to Houston at the end of May. If you know of any opportunities please let me know.

5 Likes

Congrats on your Ivy League Coog!

2 Likes

Opportunities in NC working with the latest GPUs…

I’m more HW/systems engineering but we’ve been hiring comp sci to specifically develop SW for new compute technologies.

Forward resume if interested.

1 Like

There are so many opportunities for successful Coogs to do this on the board. I wish we had more.

1 Like

Aggies got that right… we don’t help each other at all…

1 Like

Yeah tell him to consider learning about biology, because biology + computer science pays big bucks. A lot of cool jobs dealing with genetics, epigenetics, protein interactions and artificial intelligence.

If he’d be interested

Kyle , I apologize for not replying sooner. I have been traveling. My son is looking for a job in the Houston area or a remote job. I can forward you his resume.

How did he like the Penn program?

If he’s ever into academia for some more specialized studies, PhD in Biomedical Engineering. They’re doing some sick stuff and having the MIS background will let him present that stuff in the business form like a pro

He really enjoyed it. He said it was very challenging. He picked Penn over Johns Hopkins and Northwestern.

I have talked to him about possibly getting his PhD but I think he’s interested in getting a job.