Matthew Golden

Who ran off Kmoney? He was a solid contributor on here

3 Likes

And beast

1 Like

I don’t know , he just isn’t around much when I’m on here but then again I’m not on here that much .

He always had great posts about stats and so much info regarding things like that. He would always give me Derek’s PFF #s
 come back Kmoney we miss you!!!

3 Likes

He posted about a month ago on the basketball side that he still visits the site but doesn’t post because of other users being argumentative or something like that. Pretty sure he was talking about the football side of the board because he got along with everyone on the basketball side. I think many on the basketball side just stay away from the football board tbh.
He also mentioned he had to focus on school, iirc I think he said he got all A’s in the fall semester!

7 Likes

No his last argument was on the basketball side when he called one of our recent recruits the “highest ranked player we ever signed”. The “get off my lawn” committee got on him pretty hard. He was only quoting what he read but still got roasted for posting it. I think that was the last straw. I follow him on Twitter seems he is not as active there anymore either 

3 Likes

That’s a shame. I liked his posts. Didn’t realize he was still a student. I get having to let go. I’ve done it for a while. Not worth all the bashing you get sometimes for posting. I hope he eventually returns.

7 Likes

One thing I have noticed about this “opinion board” is if your opinion is not 100 percent factually correct, you might feel like General Custer . . . . .

5 Likes

I don’t recall him getting roasted. What I recall is some just pointing out that those rankings only track back as far as the year 2000 and some of the great recruits we had in prior years. I recall that he refused to give that acknowledgement and continued arguing.
I wasn’t the one going back and fourth but he got offended for some reason. If he is that sensitive and stubborn the board may not be the best place for him.

1 Like

He got roasted. The main thing he posted in reply was that he found it on a recruiting site and people kept piling on.

Everyone can’t be a pesik 
 lol

2 Likes

It was an issue that could have easily been avoided. Call it whatever you want. It certainly didn’t need to go on for another 50 responses.

You’re correct. The catch is that no opinion is 100% factual so you definitely need either thicker skin or just not give a damn what others think. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Kmoney should have stood by it.

Going to be a lot fun seeing the highest rated recruit in the history of UH play next season.

And I don’t give a damn about the get off my lawn committee.

Pretty sure I saw KMoney going crazy on the TV on Saturday. He still looks to be very much engaged with all things UH athletics.

3 Likes

Ed Oliver already played his 3 years here.

1 Like

Well kinda lol

Good Lord let it go. KMoney is a great Coog and I am sure he will be back.
And Jarace will no doubt our highest rated recruit since the started counting stars.
He will start day one. He is quite the specimen

2 Likes

Haha. C’mon, @bigmccoog, let me have my fun.

1 Like

I am with ya! Fun should be had by all

Would love to see Jarace work with the dream.

2 Likes

Look here young fella, this is called the “dream shake”!

2 Likes