Maui Jim Maui Invitational Tournament Bracket Revealed

YES!!!

But the tourney is Monday to Wednesday. Plenty of time to get home for Thanksgiving dinner.

1 Like

Anyone know or have a link to ticket information?

1 Like

Looking for info about tickets

2 Likes

Go blow a bunch of cash at the Mandalay Bay blackjack tables and BOOM …comps/tickets!

2 Likes

1 Like

anyone know when tickets will be available?

I just so happened to have taken that entire week off already sooooo, this could be dangerous.

1 Like

Nothing on Michelob Ultra Arean web page on the tournament?

FYI People. Butler ain’t no pushover. With what they have returning, we’ll be significantly challenged to say the least.

Herd immunity rapidly approaching …

Finally booked my flights and hotel for Maui Invitational. Flying in early Tuesday so I will be there for the last 2 games. Hotels in Vegas during Thanksgiving is super cheap.

Same!!

Wife just finished booking a few minutes ago.

GoCoogs.

1 Like

Back in my day we didn’t have Maui Jim, we had Maui Wowie. :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Aptly named if I remember correctly. :sunglasses:

single tickets not on sale yet.

2 Likes

Now you know why it was called the “Great” pumpkin.

For those of you going, a really cool place to spend a couple of hours is the Pinball Hall of Fame, especially because it recently relocated to the strip, across the street from Mandalay Bay. All the old machines are playable for 25 cents or 50 cents a play and are meticulously maintained.

http://www.pinballmuseum.org/

3 Likes

I wonder if the Pinball HoF has the pinball game I played a few years most days for a couple of hours on one quarter in the UC during the `70s. Cheap entertainment at its best!