McMickle

Is he clearly the backup to Smith?

No he wasn’t. He said McMickle would be the starter last season.

McMickle looked like the best QB who played today IMO. It’s a small sample size, but my dude @KenJourney was looking like a genius today imo.

9 Likes

I though Ale looked the best - heck I think he is the starter in 25’.

3 Likes

I just saw the footage. Yeah im all in McMickle as the back up!!! Smart decision making caught my eye. Defense looks solid.

4 Likes

Spring game defined: if defense looks good the offense sucks or visa versa.

3 Likes

Chirss 's 2nd half was way better. Had a nice fade pass for TD, and pretty much any scramble was called dead instantly.
Ale has a nice arm, threw a pick but, the reciever didnt even remotely try to catch it

1 Like

Why is it the guy that is NOT the starting QB is sooooo popular??

2 Likes

What footage?

I guess because the starter didnt play?

1 Like

His high school film before he arrived on campus explained he has the “IT” factor. Keenum said he almost threw a “game changing” style pass off his back foot while being pressured. Receiver did not stay in bounds on TD attempt.

1 Like

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DXtM7M4hj7tw&ved=2ahUKEwii2IGlncKFAxXySDABHb15D9sQjjh6BAgYEAE&usg=AOvVaw1dYt7ouAkfjqnCLWUEbdfz

Preview from unknown source who seen a hidden gem in McMickle

2 Likes

Not sold on Chriss but maybe in live game, his running will open up his passing game. Play development with him under center seems slower than the other qb. But it’s spring game and I’m damn glad we have quality QB room this year. Our coaching staff still has 4 months to work with them.

Pretty impressive. The kid has an arm- that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Always the case when you’re starting QB isn’t great.

3 Likes

The receiver deflected it to the DB.

Your qb needs to make plays. McMickle looks like that guy

4 Likes

McMickle sort of reminds me of Colt McCoy.

3 Likes

One thing for sure, we appear to have capable depth at QB.

3 Likes