McMickle

Based on what we seen today, I think he won the backup job. Fall Camp will be interesting.

6 Likes

You were his hype machine all last year, right?
Hype Hype GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 Like

Nope. I was one of the main Dana haters though.

3 Likes

He looked better than the other QBs

1 Like

McMickle did look good, but let’s face it, the bar was not set high. Wijay barely got any snaps.

Don’t read too much into the Spring Game.

5 Likes

A great and humane man.
2 thumbs up

Btw - McMickel could be an amazing QB. Relaxed dropback but springy legs and great vision.

3 Likes

Which team was he running with and which defense was he playing against? That should be part of the evaluation

1 Like

Wasn’t Ken journey the mcmickle hype dude… isn’t that the origin of the poster over a qb’s bed story? Was it Ron jowarski ?

2 Likes

Is it bad that idk who this is? Lmao

3 Likes

I’ll be honest. With McMickle looking as good as he did, I was like “maybe that Ken Journey guy was right.” And based on that dude’s forum demeanor, I did not expect to even be thinking that.

2 Likes

#10 looked good the second half

1 Like

that’s the one. Ken Journey that was the hype machine. thank you

3 Likes

He was one of the few High School qbs Dana signed.

https://247sports.com/player/caleb-mcmickle-46133392/high-school-280325/

1 Like

Said back in July "23 but #10 looked the most complete out of the QB’s.

4 Likes

Like what I saw from McMickle. My favorite QB by far

1 Like

Don’t read too much into it. Spring games mean nothing

8 Likes

Never heard of him either lol.

Coogfans has some nerds in here who will be stubborn and stick to their guns on their personal favorites, even if they truly don’t believe it themselves just to have a contrary opinion. Sometimes they’ll use a pitchfork lynching mentality to get other sheep in here to follow them and to keep piling it up on you.

Next time just report them to a moderator in here. Theyre more active in here now!!! No one should be bullied.

You were right, @KenJourney !!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Of the QBs I watched today, McMickle clearly looked better than the others with Ale and Wijay behind about even. Chriss didn’t impress me with his passing at all, but he had a couple of nice runs. But McMickle was smooth and mobile in the pocket and looked like he is a much better runner than I expected.

Lol yeah it’s been rough to say the least. Hey at least we got to actually see some good football. Interesting on who starts.

1 Like