Melt Down of All Meltdowns…

Same

5 Likes

When they get to the SEC and the fans find out they hate horns down, it will be horns down everywhere – and no crying to Bowlsby will help. I love it!

5 Likes

Feel sorry for Texas State. They’ll be sanctioned for sure after this. :wink:

5 Likes

I bet this Aggy-Bama game will be ugly

Aggy actually looking good

Somewhere Tom Herman is laughing his ass off.

1 Like

I’m with u cheese

Horns down. Lol. Asking the commissioner to get involved 2x lol.

1 Like

I didn’t know who to root for in this game. Want the underdog to win, but that was the Horns and I have a lot of trouble pulling for the Horns.

At the end of the day, Longhorn tears are worth it.

2 Likes

Can’t root for Horns

1 Like

I hear UT wants to fix the situation by moving to yet another new conference. NFL?

1 Like

Since beating Georgia in the Sugar Bowl after the 2018 season, Texas is 0-5 against future SEC competition…

So happy that the Horns are miserable today. And they have the ugliest football helmets in the history of the sport. Penn State agrees with me.

1 Like

So you like the white lids at Penn State?

Nope, they won’t move to the NFL, salary cap is too low.

5 Likes

When you have the 106 ranked defense in the land, blown leads liked the Whorns laid yesterday are going to happen.

Their site meltdown was a beautiful thing to watch and it got even worse when Aggy beat Bama. Such an arrogant, entitled, spoiled brat, set of underperformers.

5 Likes

The Aggie win capped it off for ‘Horn fans.

Their day was one of the worst in school history.

And with a defense you just saw in action they are going to lose more games.

They host Okie St. next Saturday. Could see another meltdown.

2 Likes

I’ll be there with my UT wife. Let you know how it goes. Lol

Interesting stat. lol. Oh, they soooooo want to be king of the mountain……….,any mountain at this point.