Men's Golf Team

Ask and you shall receive Funk. What are you looking for?

Coogs upset #2 seed OU this morning at out Houston Oaks in first match in B12 Match Play!

5 Likes

That’s the kind of heroic update I was looking for. Leading pool B I see.

2 Likes

Beat BYU yesterday and currently leading pool. A nice showing in this event will go a long way.

Let’s see how today goes!

4 Likes

Looks like we topped our group, and we’re sitting in 4th (3 tied at -6, we’re at -4), with another round today (Tuesday).

Strong start!

1 Like

Side note: With us joining the Big 12, will we see more merch available? I had hell finding a UH clubhead cover. I’d love a polo or a hat with the old school coog swinging a club (OSU, A&M have similar versions)

1 Like

The swinging Coog logo is amazing and tough to get. I would recommend donating to the men’s or women’s program and they’ll take care of you.

2 Likes

I thought of doing so (sorry baseball).

Looks like we lost out to Baylor, who is facing Texas in the final.

Strong showing!

Coogs lose today. Finish 4th. Lose to Ok State in 3rd place match.

Great showing. This team is only going to get better.

5 Likes

Not too shabby for the 10 seed!

2 Likes

i posted on the lady board the girls are #26

2 Likes

Solid first round down in Cabo today.

4 Likes

Very impressive first round. Keep it up!

1 Like

Balls. 7 over today to drop back to even. Still sitting in 4th.

De La Fuente and Reilly both had a triple bogey today which doomed our team score.

1 Like

Saw that……team killers

1 Like

After a great first round, dismal finishing two rounds. From bad to worse on the last two days. Need a motivator at the helm or is something else? First round scores show that the talent is getting better.

2 Likes

I have no idea what we’ve been waiting for for all these years !

1 Like

Just in case if anyone is interested any more.

2 Likes

I think they have been noticeably more competitive this year. Finished fifth and just 5 shots off the leading score

1 Like