MHP is entering Transfer Portal

Big bummer.

https://twitter.com/Hayesfawcett3/status/1780727785511596188?t=cIxogqO9bCgbkNx7qgifcA&s=19

2 Likes

Man, this makes me sad :pensive:…and kinda worried tbh

3 Likes

I agree. One more top WR and I’m going to wondering what the heck the coach is doing.

Golden, Sam, MHP… who’s next?

4 Likes

I would think other programs are also having similar transfers and hopefully there’s some good players available.

1 Like

We must be running the Triple Option now.

3 Likes

I was surprised how short he was as a WR. Never impressed. Bye.

2 Likes

MHP is the first surprise. Hurts. But wish him the best.

The big time receiver we were in talks with a couple of days ago makes a lot more sense now. And keep an eye on Khai Prean.

12 Likes

MHP was not a top WR.

CDH for his faults knows receiver talent and didn’t even use him for his 4 games freshman year besides special teams.

4 Likes

Might not have been a top WR this year. But he was going to be a major piece of the future. We gotta replace the production we would have gotten from him in 25/26.

2 Likes

I don’t want to sound harsh, but I can’t miss someone I never saw on the field. I just wish him luck and let it go at that.

12 Likes

Our receiver room is looking like a Game of Thrones episode

Manjack, Boogie, Jonah, Mekhi. Very solid top 4. Get a couple of transfers in and we’re fine.

8 Likes

Maybe a crowded, deep WR room is actually a bad thing. Too many demands, egos, and primadonnas. The WR position is known for that. When we have a Tank or Ayers here yes they can lead the room but we don’t have that right now.

Based on the spring game highlights, that might be the way to go.

Isn’t Cobbs still on the roster too?

Yes.

Probably Law’s fault. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::scream_cat::joy:

18 Likes

Fire Fritz

2 Likes

I want to thank all of yall for believing in my son and supporting him. Unfortunately sometimes coaching changes just don’t work out for the best and in this situation it didn’t work out. He will now go find the best fit for him on and off the field. Wish the Coogs nothing but the best. Once a Coog, always a Coog!

85 Likes

All the best to your Son!

3 Likes