8 Likes

Thats a big BOOM!

2 Likes

https://247sports.com/player/mikal-harrison-pilot-46097273/

15 Likes

Coach Shorts can ‘cruit.

4 Likes

Legacy.
Can’t wait to see this guy. Immediate impact!
Lets Go Coogs

2 Likes

Look who’s at #4 All-Time Commits :eyes:

Glad he chose us!

7 Likes

The kid choose us on national TV [NBC] 30 mins ago. At the start of the All American Bowl [all star high school game in San Antonio]. Had our hat - plus other majors - UT, TCU, a couple of others - all on the table. Picked up the UH hat… Dad played LB at UH.

26 Likes

He is listed as an athlete what is the guess on his position at UH ?

19 Likes

So far everyone is saying WR. Could he step in at slot?

1 Like

Upset I missed it, but assume the video will be up soon. Caden Jones is up next and we are in his top 3. Another good look for us even though he is likely not going our way.

2 Likes

The Coaching Staff may switch him around, but I believe he’s inclined to play at Wide Receiver.

In the interview below on why he chose UH, he mentions liking what Position Coach Daikiel Shorts was able to do with Tank Dell & Matthew Golden, aside from just having a close relationship with the coaches, and his father having been a player & now Alumni (the article mentions he even coached here at one point).

Also mentions how he’s spent lots of time on the UH Campus since he was little. Definitely worth reading to see how close he and his family seem to be to UH.

8 Likes

His mom was a 4 year cheerleader! Super nice people that used to come out after games to the old Robertson tailgates.

25 Likes

There is a video of it on Twitter……committed during All-American game a bit ago.

3 Likes

Talkin bout the cougars

19 Likes

The gold standard for offers in this state is Texas. To the best of my knowledge, until Golden last year and with the lone exception of Ed Oliver, we have gone over 30 years without signing a player with a UT offer. In this class, we have four recruits with offers from UT.

24 Likes

We have better drinking buddies

4 Likes

Lmao

Not to be snarky, but any position he wants. Maybe not O or D lines though.

1 Like