Mike Pede

No, that goes better on Wheat Thins.

1 Like

I heard people behind me at the WVU game debating whether to wear UH or horn gear. Because, ā€œeverything outside of the student section will be orangeā€.

Yeah, this makes me actually want to sell my tickets. If someone in the athletic department wants to dress me down for that, they can send those donations back, too.

GMAFB.

5 Likes

i do my best to avoid him like the plague since i nearly came to blows with him at the compass bowl

2 Likes

Now I definitely want to rumble.

1 Like

Maybe Pede should talk to dana and tell him to do a job worth 4M. Dana has sucked the life out this program. Yesterday, luck gave fans something we missed so much, a win against decent team.
Everyone knows he canā€™t win consistently. Donā€™t blame fans.
If we would have won against Rice, put up a fight against TCU and played 2nd half of football against Texas tech, we would be sitting here 5-1. Heck even if we loss to tech and played competitively and sitting at 4-2, stadium would be more red and fans wouldnā€™t be selling their tix.
Instead we loss to rice, couldnā€™t score against TCU and heard BS excuses about not having depth after Texas tech. Dana was ready for more BS if we would have loss to wvu.
Again this is Danaā€™s fault :100:.

See volleyball success. They havenā€™t won many games in conference but fans show up and support. We can see the potential and fans are optimistic.
Soccer is also showing improvements and there is optimism around that program.

Dana is a chump and needs to go. As long as he is here football is going to be below average.

15 Likes

I disagree. I think Dana can do well here

2 Likes

Hereā€™s to getting harassed by visiting fans in our home stadium :beers:

2 Likes

I agree. We should give him 5 more years to prove it

5 Likes

Sorry to break it to you but we can use all the fair weather fans we can get. We need t shirt fans to fill the stadium. You act like there are 40K die hards.

1 Like

Dana can do great hereā€¦ā€¦if mediocrity is the standard

10 Likes

Based on what evidence?

1 Like

Iā€™m considering wearing one of my Coog caps and an OU shirt . . . . . always thinking about the needle . . . ā€¦

1 Like

2020 didnā€™t count
He has 43 new players on this roster compared to last year. Portal transferring hurts. Aka Alton mckaskil

2019 1st season
2021 12-2
2022 8-5 part of football
2023 Big 12 + whatā€™s mentioned above.

Iā€™m thinking of wearing a UH shirt and a UT class ring.

No ā€œneedleā€ there . . . . .

By that, real athletic departments donā€™t sell season tickets to opposing fans. Donā€™t blame the fan

3 Likes

1 Like

Also a good point

Dana coached in the Big XII already he should be prepared for this and understand itā€™s challenges.

He needs to recruit out of HS better and develop those players instead of getting guys with 1-2 years of eligibility from the portal.

Alton has been replaced.

ETA: 2021 Strength of Schedule 119/130

1 Like