Mike Pede

39 Likes

This is not a good omen sounds like our wonderful fan base has cheaped out and sold their damn tickets, it’s hard being a Cougar lol

4 Likes

We suck

6 Likes

If Holgerson hadn’t ran the program into the ground, most people wouldn’t be selling their tickets.

35 Likes

UH sold out the game selling tickets to UT fans. We shouldn’t be upset with the fans for doing the same.

28 Likes

So cringe…

7 Likes

If you made a tidy profit selling your tickets. Kick some of that back to Cougar Pride.

3 Likes

I just hope there are enough UH fans there to help in the after game brawl.

21 Likes

The year we beat UT 60-40 (The most fun coog game ever) the department sold almost every seat. About 15,000 were people just going in groups. A lot went with UT fans. When the tide turned and things got crazy most of those people started cheering for the Coogs. You would have thought we had 50,000 there when Jackson returned the INT for a TD.

That said, I don’t think its a solid look for a person of Pede’s stature to publicly air this like that. Why do we do stuff like this? You don’t build solid loyalty to a fun sport by admonishing people before the event. Get on there and pump people up. Its like Dana whining about attendance to the league’s individual press outfits in Dallas. Tell us what you’re doing right. Not what we’re doing wrong.

17 Likes

Did we rehire that security company from years ago or something?

3 Likes

I’d take a few of those guys as linebackers on the current roster. There was some solid tackling going on.

6 Likes

But the penalties for unnecessary roughness?

1 Like

Ah yess CSC lol. They lost the NRG Contract recently.

I want to offer that I’m not a Pede hater. He’s a great guy and a great Coog. One of the best we have. Its just that it makes him look smaller.

4 Likes

I’m sure the current contactor hires some of the same people as csc. However, this group is more professional looking and acting. They don’t always know what’s going on but they do a pretty good job for something we typically ignore.

1 Like

UH fans are selling their tickets because they know we usually look inept against any team with a pulse, and the prices tickets are going for can pay for the cost of season tickets. I won’t knock anyone for doing it because for some the idea of sitting in the stadium for 4 hours watching us get curb stomped isn’t appealing at all.

8 Likes

I’m with you Ponyboy.

3 Likes

Hes 100% correct

5 Likes

Your wife may be fat and smell like salmon but you don’t put it on twitter.

9 Likes

I can’t believe this is a thing. Fans need to show up to support their university and players. I hate fair whether fans. Most of y’all are keyboard warriors and are not die hards. UH doesn’t deserve fans that easily jump ship. UH has had mostly winning seasons since 2003. Be happy.

11 Likes