MLB Trade deadline deals & rumors 2023

Rangers pushing hard for Jordan Hicks

That would suck if the Rangers get him.

I really hope Brown is not in over his head.

Marlins interested in Kori Lee.

1 Like

For anyone that did not realize how much separation there really was.

Look at Yainer’s slash line when he catches.

.956 OPS Gentleman.

Crap——-wrong thread.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Ken_Rosenthal/status/1684991463447261189?t=k0tRoRxL33OZnUXPmRIb5A&s=19

Lance Lynn & Joe Kelly close to going to the Dodgers.

How many years does he have on his current deal?

I’ll answer, even though it wasn’t directed towards me. He’s owed 14 mil for last 2 mos of 2023, 43 mil for 2024 season. Player option in 2025 @ 25 mil.

Edit: i didn’t look it up, but im 99% sure on info. Only thg that might be off little would be player option in ‘25’ but pretty sure it’s 25 mil.

1 Like

Lynn & Kelly done deal to Dodgers.

Tidbit: on this exact date 3 yrs ago Kelly & Correa had little exchange after Correa was K by Kelly.

1 Like

Has to throw 140 IP next season for it to vest.

Yes , thks for reminding me of that part too. I probably should have looked it up, but i follow him very closely n just took off top of my head on what i knew rt away. The # of inn pitched is definitely in there for 2024.

Bring JV Back!!!

1 Like

Ok on the phone trying to connect w Dana Brown but he’s not answering. :joy::laughing:

1 Like

Thanks!

Sure. Pollard cleaned it up for me. Both JV & Scherzer contracts are complicated so won’t be easy to trade either Pitcher. The $$ being the biggest obstacle.

1 Like

Astros in discussions to bring back former Pitcher!!!

Kendall Graveman. :laughing::grin:

Edit: has another year of Club control. Meanwhile Neris, Maton & Stanek could all be FA this winter.

https://twitter.com/JeffPassan/status/1685015070097494016?t=PksKPladkE0gTneuOToP1w&s=19

Done deal. Korey Lee to ChiSox

The only way Crane would even remotely consider bringing JV back would be if the Mets sent back about 20-23 mil (getting his '24 salary down from 43 mil to 30 mil and the 35 mil in '25 when JV will be 42 yrs old down to around 25 mil). With the $$ coming back means HOU has to pony up better prospects.

1 Like

Wow, Korey Lee an expensive cost for Graveman.

2 Likes

Graveman gonna cry again?

All about the player control. Lee was expendable w his position blocked.

2 Likes

Noooo