Modern mesh flag folk?

This made me laugh and brought up memories of the mesh wearing flag guys.

I actually had no problem with them, but a lot of folks did.

Creepy

2 Likes

Really weird for a football halftime show, and I gave my daughter lots of crap about it (sophomore at Mizzou).

I don’t know anything about robots and robotics, but that right there is how you get Skynet. Thanks Mizzou, now we have skynet.

5 Likes

Ummmm

3 Likes

Mizzou has to have something to distract them from their pathetic football program.

1 Like

6 Likes

First Law

A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

Second Law

A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

Third Law

A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

3 Likes

Where’s Heights these days? No mesh thread is complete without out him in it.

2 Likes

Mizzou has been a dumpster fire…so much so that Mack Rhodes left Mizzou for the other dumpster fire known as “Baylor”…

1 Like

2 Likes

Isn’t that from “I, Robot?” That Will Smith movie? Good movie btw. Underrated.

What happened to the baby cougar rescued from forest fire a couple of years ago??

Nope…that is a salvaged or captured droid on that scow from the very first Star Wars (1977).
If memory serves…

Those are Isaac Asimov’s Three Laws of Robotics. He published them in a short story on which the movie I, Robot is based.

“Existence, survival cancels out programming”

1 Like