Mods ...two honest questions

What of any part of my post that you removed was “offensive, abusive, to be hateful conduct or a violation of our community guidelines”?

How about you penalize the person or persons in appropriately flagging my post?

2 Likes

I’m not sure which post you’re talking about but it likely wasn’t IT that removed it.

I removed the post and I sent you a direct message when I did. It was clearly political. I wish it wasn’t political because you had a point. As far as what the system said when I responded to the flag, that’s just built in to the system as a default type of message.

Trump is a politician, true. But that doesnt mean all Trump news is political.

That post was not. It was purely financial and criminal.

What kind of post did you just post?

Bringing politicians into something isn’t going to fly. First, it’s borderline at best. Second, the flags start flying and a fight comes.

That’s not much fun for the mods.

Unfortunately everything with Trump is political these days. It was going to get the same political reaction that we try to avoid and there was going to be no good discussion on that particular issue. It was also flagged immediately by someone.

:man_facepalming:t2: SMH

Preemptive strikes on anything having to do with civics or even law and order is what we have here.

Such a shame! Censorship in the year 2024 on a UNIVERSITY fan site. I guess we have to cater the ignorance is bliss crowd for very sketchy reasons. I dunno :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The rules are what they are and they’ve been this way for a while.

1 Like

Exactly

Let’s leave it there. The complaints aren’t going anywhere.

Simply stating facts.

1 Like

Same.

Exactly

Exactly

2 Likes
1 Like