Momma said knock you out

old school basketball…

https://x.com/barstoolsports/status/1753268082246648010?s=20

2 Likes

That dude needs to not be allowed to play in any more games this year. There’s no need for that.

8 Likes

That’s not “old school basketball “ , that’s chicken sh*t.
That’s he’s better than I am so I’m going to cheap shot him.

Old school basketball is hard contact within the game….not crap like that.

And guys that sucker punch people are flat out pu**ies.

22 Likes

NMSU’s fall from grace in basketball continues, yikes

3 Likes

Well when the new Coach was mediocre at best at SHSU for 8+ yrs., the mediocrity continues i guess. Meanwhile new Coach at SHSU has them in 1st place.

What is your point?

Ask Rudy T

2 Likes

Don’t remember that, but I am certain that Laimbeer did something to deserve it.

3 Likes

Ask Rudy T what?

Getting punched in the face is not “old school basketball “ nor is it part of the game.

Basketball is not Hockey, the refs don’t move out of the way to let guys fight.

Anyone that honestly thinks sucker punching someone is part of the game doesn’t know basketball.

1 Like

Agreed. Rudy T could tell you that is not part of basketball, but just poor sportsmanship.

However, Jerry West did have something like 9 broken noses.

1 Like
1 Like

Ejected? Hell. He should be arrested.

2 Likes

I think he should have to stand there and let the Liberty player plant a right cross on his jaw.

4 Likes

Better suggestion, this.

Calvin Murphy is not impressed… :grin:

clean

Ironic what also happened on Feb. 1st.

“On February 1, 2020, he was ejected from a game against Cincinnati for biting the leg of an opposing player and received a one-game suspension.”

Deeky Jarreau

1 Like

I hated Lambeer (I was already hating Notre Dame, beginning with the 77 Cotton Bowl) going back to when they beat us in the NCAA Tournament in 78 100-77. They also had NBAers Kelly Tripuka, Bill Hanzlick, Tracy Jackson and Orlando Woolridge on that team, all underclassmen. They had a good run in the late 70s. But Digger Phelps was always a better recruiter than he was a coach.

1 Like

Were I the president of his school, he would be expelled immediately. Schools need to send a message.

2 Likes