Does anyone know if we can buy tickets to the Montana Tech exhibition on October 15? When I click the Buy Now link, it just takes me to the main basketball ticket page.
Is this game included in ST holder packages?
I thought someone told me on here that you can go for free but need to verify that…
Exhibition games usually are not.
First come first serve on seating
NO CHARGE!
Only floor seats are assigned to their season ticket owners and not part of open seating
Good first look as CKS cranks up the 2026 machine.
That Coaches first ever basketball Coaching gig school, I believe. Paying up I guess old self felt debts
Where did you see this? Was this an email?
yes
They hyped the Montana Tech game on the message board at the football game. I’m glad they did. I knew it was scheduled but I forgot how close we are to game day.
My tickets have my season ticket seat assignment on them. Nothing about open seating.
Information released this morning:
HOUSTON – University of Houston Men’s Basketball fans can purchase $10 tickets for the Cougars’ Oct. 15 exhibition vs. Montana Tech inside Fertitta Center beginning Thursday.
Fans can purchase tickets for this exhibition game for only $10 with all seats (except courtside) available for purchase.
Current Men’s Basketball season-ticket holders will be able to claim the same number of season tickets that they purchase for the exhibition game beginning Monday. Season-ticket holders will park in their corresponding lots for the game.
Season-ticket holders should check their email and Houston Athletics tickets accounts for more information and for links to claim their seats before Wednesday’s deadline.
Once the season-ticket holder claim is finished, $10 tickets will be available to the general public beginning at 10 a.m., Thursday.
Tickets reserved but not available for downloading
Application: Men’s Basketball Exhibtion Game
Delivery Method: MOBD - Mobile Delivery
Tickets will be sent to your mobile device when available.
Description Location Qty Price Item Fee Fac Fee Amount
Exhibition vs. 4 0.00 0.00
Montana Tech
Delivery Method Fees 0.00
Total: 0.00
Balance: 0.00
Thank you again for your support and Go Coogs!
Open seating after we claim our ST
Reminder to season ticket holders to claim your season tickets for the Montana Tech exhibition!
Whatever parking you use for the regular season will be available for the exhibition. Expect season tickets and parking to hit your accounts towards the end of this week.
Give the ticket office a call if ya need any help: 713-462-6647






