Mountaineer Fan

Looking forward to our game … does Dana still have a weakness on defense for TE coverage? He was burned quite a few times by opposing TEs when he was at WV. For some reason he never got that figured out. Here is to a good game and hopefully no injuries for either team. We had our share last night against TCU. Peace

7 Likes

He’s fixed it we now get burned by all facets of offense.

36 Likes

11 Likes

Wish THAT was the problem…

This year’s defenseive bugaboo seems to be a great disadvantage in speed, especially any play to the sidelines. Oh, and that thing where we can’t tackle. But also that our entire secondary seems to lose sight of the ball regularly.

Haha we stole your coach… haha

21 Likes

Hard to discern where any weakness does not exist on this team. Weak, weaker and weakest is what I’d rate him. With the exception of his heroic consumption of Red Bull.

How about pulling guys that don’t tackle. If you aren’t good enough to start, but might if you tackle, the message is sent and received.

LOL … true story … when it was announced DH was going to Houston we had Coogs fans coming to our board and rubbing it in that you stole a P5 coach. They couldn’t figure out why we would just smile and wink at them.

9 Likes

WVU boards were quiet that day = some were helping Dana pack & renting the UHauls.
Others were having parties.

1 Like

I can tell you I will be happy when we move on from Dana. I may just up my donation to UH athletics that day. He is a hard person to root for. I think I rooted for Applewhite more than Holgorsen.

6 Likes

What is a word stronger than worthless? Need to know so I can make a comment about Dana.

3 Likes

Welcome to our Board.

Your team should be favored when we play.

Our fans already are thinking about Basketball Season.

7 Likes

First off I find it insane to think that Dana would have a bad scheme, the players just weren’t executing it correctly. Secondly, I find it hard to believe that Dana was only burned by one position group. Lastly, can you come to his house and burn his couches after the game?

1 Like

Not entirely true. The talent is there, but huge lack of depth. And of course coaching. The offense in the first half was a thing of beauty.

That said for fwiw, certain peeps have finally thrown in the towel on TOS.

CDH acts like TEs don’t exist on offense or defense. Hard to win when it is 11 on 10.

1 Like

Dana is cooked. Ya’ll should win this game rather handily.

We’re going to win vs WVU

2 Likes

Welcome to our board:
TE’s coverage? Haven’t you heard?

1 Like